LIFE ON TITAN
The Hippie Challenge will really test your trading and evasive flying skills. In this challenge you must play through the plotline of Hardwar and leave Titan without ever having killed anyone or even using weapons except when necessary.
The basic rules are as follows:
* No Swallows or Fusion Cells. (Ouch! That hurts.)
* No Chaff, use Flares instead. Chaff can damage your fellow pilots.
* No killing of any sort. In fact, you can only use your weapons to continue along the plotline. You may shoot the Mass Driver Part in the *Klamp Decoy* mission. You may also use the Tac-Nukes/Big Bobs to invade one Secret Base when needed and to clear the Port Blockage. That's it. No other use of weapons.
* NO KILLING !!
* You must have $1,000,000 when leaving the planet by Day 25.
* You may clone yourself (version U2.04), but you can't just die and restart the game.
Most of you realize that an Afterburner and Holograms are going to be very handy for this challenge. Both are allowed as Hippies love the rush of the Afterburner's speed and the psychedelic experience of Holograms. I suggest using a Neo-Tiger with an Afterburner. Remeber that the Afterburner really sucks up the power, so keep an eye or your Cell. I use a Cell #3.
Good luck getting all of this done by Day 25.