LIFE ON TITAN
Loyal and Greedy pilot timski was a patch beta tester that kept better records than I did. Below is his list of the features each of the new U3.00 beta patches contain. Thanks, timski !!
- BETA 1: Added Terminal Interface (actived using "o") with commands LOOK, L, CASH, GOODS, EXITS, X, OUT, BAYS, BOARD, BOARDPASS, LAUNCH, TARGET, AUTOPILOT, HANGAR, RECRUIT, ORDER, EXEC, STAFF, BLAG, PLANS, PERMISSIONS, HIDE; Added require passwords option; Added restrict god hangar option; Added manufacturing.
- BETA 2: Bug fixes to stock and manufacturing interface; Boardpass terminal command no longer works for a moth without a passenger seat; DEPOSIT and WITHDRAW terminal commands added; CASH terminal command now also shows cash held in your hangar; Bay numbers made consistent between terminal and hangar bay browser; Radar now shows your staff in Green; Fixed terminal crash when AUTOPILOT entered with no parameters; Maximum fog distance increased for 3DFX, and 3DFX bug fixes; BLAG command improved - can now blag moths; HUD now displays autopilot status.
- BETA 3: Fixed AUTOPILOT command, Syntax of TARGET command changed, for example to "target downtown moths"; Added THRUST, TELL, SAY, WHO; Fixed bug which caused in-game terminal interface not to work on a network version; Added Terminal Server; Added mini-MUD rooms and links between buildings (limited network); Added ability to run command scripts on startup.
- BETA 4: Notes missing. Around this time the "Admin" pilot was modified, and the Downtown-Reservoir tunnel was opened.
- BETA 5: Fixed crashes with pilot related commands such as GREET and WAVE; 'Debriefing Zone' restored; Added a 'create' command to create buildings (limited use); Added subcommands for HANGAR - LOGO, TYPE and SOFTWARE - for builders only; Fixed problems with missing linebreaks in PLANS and ORDER REPORT commands; Added HANGAR STOCK; Improvements to link connection (slow/fast) modes; Terminal server disabled when joining as a network client; Added Fumbler, Disabler and Blaster weapons; Complete reworking of the way the economy and traders work; Fixed crashes due to movement in the terminal interface.